This post is part of my series: Pharmaceutical Industry for Learners of English
What is your job title? What do you do exactly? Can you write a short and effective description of your tasks? Learn verbs and collocations below.
Do you do any of these jobs?
|Medical Science Liaison||Validation Technician||Quality Assurance Associate||Documentation Specialist|
|Regulatory affairs officer||Packaging Operator||Sales Representative||Manufacturing Technician|
Can you match these jobs to the following descriptions…
- _______________ – is responsible for studying scientific and legal documents, ensuring compliance with regulations set by authorities, and obtaining marketing permission.
- _______________ –sells an organization’s product, builds relationships with pharmacists and doctors, maintain records, and keeps in depth knowledge of the company’s product.
- _______________ – works in a manufacturing environment, run and maintain factory equipment and assembly processes, monitor and check the product quality and document results in strict adherence to protocols.
- _______________ – responsible for taking the finished product of a manufacturing process and ensuring that it is packaged in line with company and industry standards, making it ready for sale or distribution.
- _______________ – is the individual responsible for the writing, distribution, collection, storage, and maintenance of a company’s documentation. In highly regulated industries, these activities are a requirement for regulatory compliance.
- _______________ – monitors and records results from processes and procedures within manufacturing industries. Results are continually compared to predetermined expected ranges and any deviation from expected results leads to corrective measures.
- _______________ – works as part of the validation team to measure and analyze the manufacturing process, audit and calibrate equipment and create a document trail that shows the process leads to a consistent result. This ensures that the product is consistently of the highest quality.
- _______________ – develops partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals scientific, utilize evidence-based
Contribute to the discussion:
Is your job not mentioned above? If you make a post with your job title and saying what you do, I will help you by helping you write an effective job description like the examples above.